View Poll Results: Is there interest in Snowman Wars?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

6 85.71%
  • No!

1 14.29%
  • What's Snowman Wars?

0 0%

Thread: Snowman Wars: Is there interest

Question Snowman Wars: Is there interest

super simple:
    Is there interest in a Snowman Wars for 2018?

The temptation to vote 'What's snowman wars' just to be a jackass was incredible...but I didn't...
    -=SuicideMage=-

"Post quick-reply? I'm sorry, I am just completely incapable..."

A rainforest near Airlie Beach, Whitsundays, Australia

Sounds like fun ... one question ... do we have any followings? Not being sarcastic ... serious question hahaha. If unalighed can't participate I'm just not sure I've seen any aligned people who could ... maybe I just don't log on at the "right" time

we do! Harland was promoted not too long ago, and Boromir is on most evenings, system time.
    And yes, we've done Unaligned teams in the past as well...

Oh boy...I'm gonna be that dickhead, aren't I?

Alright, firstly I've just never gotten into the track mob down and kill it for chance of x reward. Snowman wars are like scavanger hunts on steroids, those who know where the most obscure locations are, do better.

Secondly, I don't see many non-UA players. Ya have what Marain, Fzoul and a couple others including myself now? Unless theres like actual limitations on how many people are on UA teams, its just gonna be people getting free Vouchers and crap.

Oh well, sorry to be a debbie downer.

Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania, United States

There could be multiple UA teams with each limited to 5 or less members. As far as obscure places, the mobs can pop anywhere, and there are plenty of maps on the wiki. Or you could do what I do, teleport and aimlessly run around until you find one.

DISCLAIMER: The following message is subject to change without notice for any reason whatsoever.

The current plan right now for Snowman Wars this year is to allow any mix of teams. It won't just be UA, Boromir, and Harland. You will, however, be subject to your FLI. If they say the members of their following are a team and that's it, then that's how it goes. UAs can still form teams.

That said, there are a couple of things being worked out before we get started so please stand by.

I'd be down for it, I'd find some time to play for sure.