Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The TFC Wiki!

New Pages:
    * The Black Ogre Clan plus creation of a Category:BOC, added to all members who have a wiki player page.
    * The Trading Post Massacre
    * Ink's Triat Mastery Quest
    * The Pink Explosion
    * The Death of Baird (Aoide's TMQ)
    * Restrings

... and 4 WHO Lists from 1998!

Membership WHO lists added for:
    * Brethren of the Righteous (Athorne)
    * /Rose Path (Majere)
    * KotE (DarkClaw
    * Glorious Dark (Kerriariadne)
    * Crimson Sun (Lycron)
    * Circle of Choice (Schwartz),
    * Children of the Light (Solaron)
    * the Mafia (Solaron)
    * Chaos (Natas).

So.. that's what I've been up to for the last few days. If you enjoy the wiki, please take a moment to contribute content. It's far easier than you think, and I'm happy to do one-on-one mentoring, walking you through it step by step. It makes for a happy Goddess, so give it a try! There's lots of ways you can contribute:

- Add PPI (Player Provided Information) to someone's People page. Here's instructions and examples: PPI (Check out all the PPI on Palmer's page!)
    - Add PPI to a Place Page. This can be information about items, mobs or interesting facts about the zone. For an example, here's Soloban's info about Dauskdraug Spawning Caves.
    - Add your name to the Membership roster for followings you have been. The rosters I have created only include those characters that I saw on a WHO list, when I was logged in. Since I'm not on 24/7, there a re folks I don't see. Add yourself! It's easy! Don't know how? Ask!
    Last edited by Cordir; June 12th, 2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added plea for help :)

I have expanded the Followings page to include start and stop times for the followings. In some cases, available information was conflicting. Any help would be much appreciated to fill in the blank spots.

It's a bloody day on the Wiki! The following PK Logs have been posted:

Daelin and Kaern Fight
    Daelin Kills Friar and Malachite
    Daelin Kills Tripper
    Daelin and Toupa Kill DarkClaw
    Daelin Kills Electa
    Minute Versus Locke
    Uukrul Kills Plane‎
    Kannon and the Brass Dragon kill Borneo
    Kaern Kills Lunatic
    Dove and Dinin Versus Avarice
    Azzark Versus Dinin
    Mojo and Bane Tell the Tale of their Deaths
    Sarelk and Darelk Kill Kaern
    Sarelk and Darelk Kill Crysania
    Darelk Kills Gup in Elemental Canyon
    Two Groups Battle Monk

Er, wow. It's been way too long since I posted to this thread.
    Logs get added to the wiki on a fairly regular basis.

Just some of the recent updates include:
    * Four related RP logs : The Soul-Stealer's Bargain, The Soul Stealer's Prey, the Soul Stealer's Plan, and the Soul Stealer's Gambit.
    * Major update to the Defenders of the Sun website, thanks to info provided by Tiax
    * Logs of "The Sun Shines on the Longship", "Drago's Challenge" 'Thaonner Talks of the Past", "A Race Across the Realm," "Riella joins the Defenders, and 'Invited to Khore's House for Dinner".
    * The 2002 Phoenix Arizona GT got its own page, complete with photos.
    * An Interview with the Booga
    * New page for Daedalus
    * New page for Saltine
    * A bunch of Player Provided information: Katrana, Vulcan, Borneo, Boyardee, Alecto, Malin, Maldobar, Berrin, Skeeve, Cordir, and Abender.
    * Seraph's temple was discovered and posted
    * Aoide's level 30 bard review
    * Area maps by Ink as part of his Triat Mastery Quest
    * Lots of pages and logs relating to Aoide & Ink's quests
    * new player page for Misery
    * Samiyah's level 25 bard reivew
    * Ethran's level 5 bard review

And that's just the last 2 1/2 months...
    Visit here: http://wiki.tfcmud.com/index.php/Special:RecentChanges
    for all the changes.

If you enjoy the wiki, please take a moment to contribute content. It's far easier than you think, and I'm happy to do one-on-one mentoring, walking you through it step by step. It makes for a happy Goddess, so give it a try! There's lots of ways you can contribute:

- Add PPI (Player Provided Information) to someone's People page. Here's instructions and examples: PPI (Check out all the PPI on Palmer's page!) If you aren't sure how, ask me, or Ink, or Cresom!

- Add PPI to a Place Page. This can be information about items, mobs or interesting facts about the zone. For an example, look at Soloban's info about Dauskdraug Spawning Caves.

- Add your name to the Membership roster for followings you have been. The rosters I have created only include those characters that I saw on a WHO list, when I was logged in. Since I'm not on 24/7, there are folks I don't see. Add yourself! It's easy! Don't know how? Ask!
    Last edited by Cordir; October 2nd, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

^
    |

All that, up there (the pleading and begging for content)... and...

Did you know that you can 'follow' pages on the wiki to get notifications when anyone makes changes? (For example, your following's page.. or your personal pages for your character...) How?

- Browse to the page you want to follow
    - Click the EDIT tab at the top of the page
    - Scroll down to the bottom portion of the page, and look for the blank box next to "Watch this page". Click in the box.
    - Click SAVE

You will now receive an email notification every time anyone edits that page.

Last edited by Cordir; October 2nd, 2013 at 01:36 PM.

New page for Azra at the request of Solanthas. More PPI to follow, as I transcribe the notes he gave me. new page for Riordan as well.

Cresom's been doing lots of work on the Equipment & Consumables pages.

Ludo made some pages: The Hitchhiker's Guide to TFC and a page on Hometowns.

DC's done some additions to the 2013 Quotables.

We still have a wiki! It continues to have stuff added to it. It's a great place to learn about new zones, consumable items, and RP logs.

Recent additions include:
    Blackthorne Forest
    Useful Directions for Newbies
    Awards

Corri's Close Call
    Eathor's Level 15 Bard Review
    Cicero's level 5 bard revew
    Cicero's level 10 bard review
    Smut on Ftell

Is there anyone who would like a Player page created for them? Or has someone who doesn't have one, that they would like to nominate?