View RSS Feed

boromir

I'd have a life except for this work thing

Rate this Entry
Hi,

Work has reared its ugly head again with more demands on my time. I tried to dodge the incoming pile of work but to no avail.

The good news is that I can slip away from work for a couple of days at the end of the month while on vacation!! Yes, taking a few days off to regain my sanity (no comments about that or lack of , thank you very much ) I will be out of town and not concerned with them work things for a few days. Which means I can put some time into the area and perhaps get far enough along to provide the 3 rooms etc to Tokugawa / Tamar to evaluate. :
Depends on what else I get dragged into on this vacation ... like visiting the "world famous Walnut Bowls" off of I-44 in Missouri .... never did ... it was mentioned ... or should I say threatened

Anyways, lookin forward to more stuff like MXP and MDSP(?) and all the other cool stuff that Natilena has planned!

Boromir

Submit "I'd have a life except for this work thing" to Digg Submit "I'd have a life except for this work thing" to del.icio.us Submit "I'd have a life except for this work thing" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'd have a life except for this work thing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The orginal place your talking about in Missouri is in my home town of Lebanon Missouri.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: