View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I have a Nanny in my nightmares...

Since I've been creatively challenged lately on what to write for this blog I've gotten into the habit of keeping a little notepad window open and just adding a little here or there. Well now.. silly me doesn't actually SAVE the file and yeah I lost all of the last effort.

Here I am starting again! Maybe it will even be better.

Amongst other little things I've still had a focus on the new character experience. The idea being to get a new character into the game with ...
    Categories
    v5 , Newbies
  2. stuff and stuff part 2

Hi,

Been looking at the area and I've decided on the layout. (yes, finally!) I will be getting the rest of the required items together for Tokugawa and Tamar to review. All things being equal, hopefully they will look at it and say 'rock on!' and I can get started!
    (It will NOT be mage centric! .. I know some are concerned ...)

Natilena has approved the second quest pending a couple of minor changes so we're good to go there! I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. stuff and stuff

Hi,

Managed to get through the first mud-wide quest with lots of Natilena's help! (Thanks Natilena!) It went well, had lots of people taking part and all the prizes were awarded!

Have taken stuff I learned from that quest and will be applying them to the next quest. And yes I know .... redoing a quest is not considered a .. ReQuest ... I do have a second quest in the works as some ideas on a third quest.

Have taken a step back on the second ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And now for something completely different (or the same)...

Ah, version 5 progress. Letís see where weíre at. Well, I ended up sick.. AGAIN but things have moved along. I've been mostly concentrating on the design for new characters, on how they create a character and are introduced into the game and Iím getting really close to beginning coding on that part of it (I take that back, started on it today!). Iím big on the design aspect of a feature rather than jumping in and coding it. Not only does it give Tynian a chance to make sure Iím on the right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Quest !

Hey,

The quest is running!

Starts Friday March 8th and ends Sunday March 10th!

Go questing!!!

Boromir
    Master of the Nexus
    Categories
    Uncategorized