View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A very definite maybe .. a very firm perhaps

Hi,

Have reduced the numer of area layouts from 4 down to 2.

At this point, will probably combine the 2 into 1 design just to get this moving forward. And no i dont mean creating a 200 room area either!

The second quest is going to be more work than I had thought it would be but I'll get it figured out.

Inch by inch, step by step .. we move forward !

Boromir
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. sometimes left .. sometimes right .. .sometimes who knows

Hi,

Just back from Lost Wages (Las Vegas) ...

had planned to win some $$ and work on the area
    welll, lost $$ and didnt work on the area ...
    Did start work on another quest since I'm still flippin coins on which layout to use for the area. if asked the question ... "Are you indecisive on which area layout you want to use?" .. I would have to say .. "Yes and No"

I've decided that I will enter the new year with a decision on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. on and on it goes ...

Hi,

Things have changed and yet remain the same ...

Finished up my first quest and Natilena is having a look at it. If it all works out, it will show up at some point. And no, its not a quest that requires you be a mage or good...

Getting back to the area shortly, work has been really busy since we had 4 people get new jobs somewhere else in the last 2 months. This area will be a bit more difficult than Mider is and no mages wont have an advantage ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Long Winding Roads

Greetings, loyal players... and the rest of you, too!

I really should leave the comedy to the professionals. But, hey, why should I let that stop me?

So... I am here to confess. I have not worked much on version 5 over the past few months. Real life has kept me quite busy. In addition to family time, I've been putting in a lot of extra hours at my Clark Kent job.

I have not been feeling it creatively, either.

Fortunately, we are blessed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Brewery et al

RL has been running amuck lately, destroying alot of the time I would have used to feed my mudding addiction and work on my next area: The Brewery!

Regarding the Brewery, I have finished the mob list and the eq list so those are good to go. I'm working back through the Brewery design/layout trying to anticipate any more "inspirations". The plan is to get all that stuff done shortly and then submit the area info along with 3 demo rooms.

I plan to craft an area ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized