View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. and then there was silence ....

Hi,

Been a bunch o' fun lately......

Lost internet for around 4 or 5 days at the house .. also lost the voip phone as well ... Fortunately, I wasnt keeping my cell phone charged so the calls werent too bad

Along with the chaos that is work, my RL has been SO exciting ...

Enough of the fun stuff, the quest obviously didnt happen the weekend I had hoped for. I will coordinate with the big immortals about when it can happen next. I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why bring reality into the conversation? No one else does ...

Hi,

The end of the month is here and RL is best described as chaos unbridled. Work is always a fun time especially with a new CIO and all the changes he wants to make..... I wont mention the fact we're down 4 people in the middle of a hiring freeze...

The good news is .. I still get to sleep at night and weekends are recognized because I can park closer to the office ...

All that being said .. I'm getting back into the area again and pushing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Death by Real Life

Over the past few months, my Clark Kent job has taken a turn for the crazy. Five vacant positions in my section has meant me putting in a ton of extra hours to keep things afloat. As a result, my time within TFC has been predictably very limited. I'm still weeks away from that situation being resolved.

In the meantime, I've taken some time to do operating system and software updates on the development and "live" servers. The web server software required configuration changes to ...

Updated December 8th, 2013 at 01:19 PM by Tynian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Must… Make… Blog… Post…

I haven’t done so well at this blog posting thing lately. Sometimes I’m all wordy and you can’t shut me up but lately I struggled with coming up with interesting things to say and how to say it. I have probably 6 or 7 failed starts, not that you care.. it doesn't get you your updates!

Fall has passed and we’re now into the depths of winter. Much has been accomplished but I think the most enjoyable part was seeing my son and his friend experience the game for the first time followed ...
    Categories
    Pondering , v5 , Newbies
  5. Who's on first .. I dont know .. hmmm second base?

Hi,

Life is interesting as always especially a bit more so with RL getting very busy.

The second quest creation is on-hold at the moment given the RL stuff going on. The area is at the same point as the quest - on hold pending the return of sanity to RL.

If all goes well, I'll be back on track here shortly (like the end of the month) with both the second quest and second area. The priority is the second quest since it can be finished up much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized