View RSS Feed

Pondering

1. Must… Make… Blog… Post…

I haven’t done so well at this blog posting thing lately. Sometimes I’m all wordy and you can’t shut me up but lately I struggled with coming up with interesting things to say and how to say it. I have probably 6 or 7 failed starts, not that you care.. it doesn't get you your updates!

Fall has passed and we’re now into the depths of winter. Much has been accomplished but I think the most enjoyable part was seeing my son and his friend experience the game for the first time followed ...
    Categories
    Pondering , v5 , Newbies
  2. Summer-end Fun

The summer is almost gone now. I've been putting along with my various projects but in reality I just don't have as much time during the summer months as I would like. Maybe that isn't quite true because it seems I can really move my rear when I get a funny idea into my head!

I hope this weekend's quest will be fun and interesting. I'm actually more scared that it will be either too easy or too hard, these things are hard to balance. The design of it I think is awesome, it makes ...
    Categories
    Questy Goodness , Pondering
  3. A Visit to Camp Tolanrael

We only have player averages back to 1998 but it is still interesting sometimes to look at the progression. This player loss is something all muds are experiencing, not special to TFC for certain but we’ve always been a smaller player base so it hurts a little worse I think. What I find most interesting is that the past couple years activity has been moving back up rather than continuing to bleed. 2010 was our lowest year while 2011 has been the highest average activity since 2006. 2010 was ...
    Categories
    Pondering , v5 , Newbies
  4. Elf [ Greater Goddess ] Natilena. Bug fixes or v5.

I'd love to sit down here and tell you all of the wonderful progress thats made on v5 and how great its been going. All I've got to report is that I've dealt with a heck of a lot of Administrative issues in the past few months. Not everyone was happy with the decisions but I doubt that there is anyone unhappier with the situation than myself.

My heart hasn't really be in it lately. Too much of the bad bringing me down I suppose. Hopefully now we can get past it and move on. I will ...

Updated April 20th, 2012 at 09:07 AM by Natilena

Categories
    Pondering , v5 , Crime & Punishment
  5. Dear Diary, I dreamed a funny dream last night....

What would the world look like if there were no more followings? Is our God/Follower system woefully out of date for today's gameplay? I've always felt our God/Follower system has defined both us (the community) and how the game has developed over time. It’s one of the core parts of our gameplay and something that makes us special. As a newbie, my following kept me interested and helped me learn. As I grew, my following were my friends and a reason to look forward to logging in. Followings ...
    Categories
    Pondering
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast